- Location: Glasgow
- Starting at £18,000 p/a
We’re looking for someone who has a way with words, and will be able to communicate our brand voice. You’ll be joining at our HQ in Glasgow.
At Pyramid, we’ve built a new kind of WiFi router. One that fits in your pocket, protects your privacy and gets rid of pesky restrictions 🚀
You’ll be at the heart of Pyramid
Our mission is to make online freedom open to anyone.
We’re already on our way by building a great product but to thrive we need to share our vision for a better internet with the world 💪
Our product may be tech, but our brand is not technical. We like to speak in “plain english”, as the language our audience uses, and not to be formal or corporate.
What will you be doing day to day?
This is a dynamic role, so enthusiasm is needed as you’ll be wearing lots of hats and refining a range of skills, as part of a small and growing start up:
- Working closely with our CEO to help implement the marketing and communications strategy
- Convey the company’s tone of voice in all communications
- Get involved in content creation – brainstorming, writing, editing etc
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Own and grow our Affiliate Marketing channel, helping to add and communicate with brand partners
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support PR opportunities
This role has incredible opportunity for growth and the right candidate can become a key player in a fast growing business.
You should apply if:
- You are a positive person and enjoy being challenged
- You have flawless written English
- You have a willingness to be flexible in daily tasks and responsibilities
- You have an eye for design and excellent attention to detail
- You not only have ideas but also can execute (you’re a doer), able to work independently or as part of a team
- Understand Affiliate Marketing and how to best utilise it’s powers
- You give really good feedback (and take it too)
- You want to be part of the team that makes Pyramid!
Bonus points if:
- You can demonstrate an interest/experience in copywriting, marketing or digital creative work.
- You have some knowledge of Adobe packages e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop etc
There are also some serious perks 🙌
- Great people. Join 15 other passionate and ambitious people at our growing and collaborative HQ in Glasgow.
- Flex your body and your mind with plenty of learning opportunities and free Gym membership at our neighbouring PureGym
- Flexible working hours. If you’re not a morning person, you’ll be glad to know we focus on results and not when you start.
- Monthly activity outings 🏄
- Great culture. We have an authentically good culture as a small and ambitious start up (not a corporation with bean bags).
- Potential to become a key player in the business, with potential for growth in salary and equity for the right person.
Sound like a match?
This position will be available on a full-time basis.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form.